My name is Heidi, and I'm a Facebook Addict.
That's my biggest excuse for why I haven't posted about Shanes Eagle Court of Honor yet. . .I'm not on there all the time, but when I do get a minute to sit down at the computer, that's where I go first, presumably "just for a minute." Then an hour or two later I realize I'm still on there! I've even sat down before going to bed and had the same thing happen, when I was exhausted! It's bad.
My other excuse is that I have been sick this past weekend. But really, Facebook is the main reason.
I hereby pledge to blog about the COH tomorrow and to post photos HERE, before I post photos on Facebook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Facebook is evil. But I like it.
I totally agree with the pp!! I will be anxiously awaiting the pics tomorrow!!
My name is Kellie, and I am also a FB addict. :)
I hope you have some self restraint today, but I can't send you any of mine cuz I'm gonna need it. My house has been neglected lately. ;)
Get those pics up, already! Can't wait to see them.
Oh, and ummm... Facebook Addicts Unite!!! :)
I checked and no, you didn’t blog about the Court of Honor. Although I have conversed with you on Face Book. Give up the blogging and join FBAA.
Post a Comment