Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Shane got a Surprise Party, Too
I forgot to post that I did a surprise party for Shane the week following his birthday. It was very tricky trying to pull that off--originally I wanted to do it the night of, but that's when Greg's wedding dinner was. Then I was going to do it the following day, but Shane had a ballroom competition. Amanda was helping me by giving out invitations, but it kept not working out!! So we finally ended up doing it the following Saturday at lunchtime. I thought he might be onto it but he did end up being surprised. I did the pizza and cake etc. thing--they played tournaments with Kelly's foam swords and played Apples to Apples (that game has proven to be one of the best purchases I ever made!). The decoy was Amanda and Nathan taking him "out to lunch" but then changing their minds and going to the park, then stopping by the house. They had a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment