We got our first big snow Sunday night. Yesterday morning it was EVERYWHERE. Pretty, indeed, but my frustration level goes up a LOT with having to shovel, salt and scrape everything. Everyone was pretty grumpy yesterday morning, too--Shane was not happy about having to go outside and shovel snow with Kelly. The only happy person was Brittany. She LOVES the snow, and has been eagerly awaiting a good snowfall so she can go sledding. Jared doesn't like the cold but told her he would take her. Sadly, it didn't pan out because she has her electronic baby for child development at school--she wears a sensor on her wrist that she has to scan him with when he cries, so she can't get a "babysitter." For her sake, hopefully the snow will stick around long enough for her to get her sledding fix. . .but I can honestly say that I will be glad when it's gone. I like a good snow on Christmas day, and after that it can just stay in the mountains.
I know, I'm no fun. Oh well. Take me to Hawaii.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment