Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sunshine on My Shoulders Makes Me hApPY!!

Oh, the sunshine is wonderful. It's amazing what it does for my outlook and sense of well-being! It's really much easier to feel that all is right with the world on a beautiful, sunny day.

I don't mind being able to wear short sleeves and flip-flops when it makes sense, either. :) Yes, I wear them when it's cold, too! I had an epiphane a couple of times this past winter when I actually wore socks out and realized that I really was much warmer. As a general rule I just don't like socks, so I don't wear them. I HATE the way they feel around the house; I'm almost always barefoot. Just not pregnant, LOL.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was waiting to hear the song in the background! ;)

Heidi said...

I don't know how to do that. LOL I'm still quite computer illiterate in a lot of ways! :S