So, I thought it would be fun to list all th suggestions Kelly got for his "Bucket List." I have to say that I am quite proud of my little creative self, because he LOVED the idea of everyone doing that! I think that was his favorite part of the party. Here is what he got:
Nascar driving experience
Climb Mt. Everest
Eat octopus
Sky dive in swim trunks
Eat LIVE octopus
Be the Texas Longhorn mascot for a day (He is an A&M fan; RIVALS)
Cruise to Alaska, ride a camel and swim with the dolphins (Delsa's winning entry)
Hike Mt. Everest (yes, that's twice)
Bungee-jumping from an airplane, detaching from it and parachuting the rest of the way down (that's Brittany's)
Look over the Grand Canyon in the new lookout
Pull shorts up above belly button
See something magnificent
Get sniper training
Become a grandpa
Visit Tahiti
"Rest in Peace"--nice, huh? :)
It's a great day to be above ground (??? maybe they didn't understand what we were doing)
Visit Alaska
Kick a wooden bucket (another Brittany entry)
Swim across Utah Lake (eww), run a marathon, do 100 pullups at one time
Pick up Shane from his mission in South America
Kill a man--a bad man
Go to the temple once a week for a year
Fly a helicopter
Grow marijuana for "medicinal" purposes--"helps with the effects of senility"
All day Star Trek marathon
Drive Route 66
Take Heidi to Europe--esp. England & Holland (THANK YOU MOM!!)
My favorite was the last one. If he does the all day Star Trek thing, I will be nowhere to be found.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment