skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Queen Heidi's Palace of Chaos
Denying middle age since 2006
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Happy 3-Month Anniversary to Me, the Blogger!
I've been blogging for 3 months now! I'm so proud. I may not have a following, but at least it's better than my ever-empty journal. Yay me!
1 comment:
Debbie D.
said...
Congratulations! You are with the in crowd!
Debbie H.
November 9, 2008 at 9:31 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(33)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(20)
▼
2008
(41)
►
December
(12)
▼
November
(13)
The blonde is back! (Well, almost)
Well, THAT was stupid
I am Thankful For. . .
School Woes
Views and Ratings Needed, Please
Just Call Me The Blur!!
Happy Birthday to Me
Yep, You Kind of Need Your Water Storage!
My Name is Heidi and. . .
Me with a Magic Wand
Happy 3-Month Anniversary to Me, the Blogger!
Strrrrrrrrrrressful Day!
Love Is In the Air
►
October
(7)
►
September
(9)
About Me
View my complete profile
Other Bloggers I Know:
My Sis
Amy
Cindy
Kim
Melanie
Miranda
Sarah Jayne
Victoria
A Family Prepared
1 comment:
Congratulations! You are with the in crowd!
Debbie H.
Post a Comment