Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Views and Ratings Needed, Please

I have a favor to ask on behalf of my son Shane. He posted a music video on YouTube that he created from the Iron Man movie. He really did an incredible job! Since he's new on the scene as a creator I told him I'd post the link where I can so that he can get more views and ratings. If you could take a peek and pass the link around, I'd appreciate it! It really is amazing, and I'm not just saying that as a biased, loving mom.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSnbpmKMcK0

Let me know whatcha think!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I watched it and thought it was quite good! That is a movie that I am not familiar with. Your son seems to have found something that he enjoys and is good at. That is a big hurdle in a young mans life!

Good luck to him in the future!

Debbie H.