Yesterday sucked, and that's all there is to it. Well, it ended up good because Kelly and I went to the temple with a temple group from my work, but the rest of the day was BLAHHHHH!! Probably because we were going to the temple.
It started out with realizing that my paycheck didn't get deposited to our bank account, which we were in desperate need of. The thing that REALLY wigged me out was that this should have been my second paycheck, but I never got my first one. Typically they mail your first check and then after that they are automatically deposited into your bank account. I spent a week and a half looking for the first check, not wanting to be a brat, then finally brought it up at work. The other two people in my training group hadn't gotten theirs either and had said something, so they had already checked on it and told me it would be added to my next check. So I was REALLY not happy yesterday. The person at work over that was off for the day so a message was given to the store manager, who I had to wait two hours to hear from because he was in a training meeting. When I talked to him he said he had sent an email to HR in Salt Lake and was waiting to hear back and would call me. Two hours later I hadn't heard from him so despite not wanting to be a pest I called him again. He still hadn't heard back so gave me a phone number to call. Apparently they were out for the day because I had to leave messages.
Needless to say, I was NOT a happy camper. At all.
It's funny how crap happens when you're trying to go to the temple.
I got a check in the mail today, so at least I know I'm in the system, but I'm 99% sure they didn't include the first week. So I have some more squeaking to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment