Hmmm, I'm finding myself coming back to type a lot today. I keep remembering stuff that I forgot to write about. Stuff like:
*I'm so proud that I have a cute background on my blog now. I didn't get how to do that, but with a little help from friends on my favorite message board, I mastered the cutting and pasting off of The Cutest Blog On the Block. I'm feeling very cool!
*We got cell phones for Christmas (I can't believe I didn't do a Christmas post; that bears witness to how tired I was by the time the day rolled around) and I now know how to text. It's a beautiful thing. Shane even texts back sometimes and seems to not mind.
*Our stake is being realigned tomorrow, and we stand a very good chance of ending up in a different ward. We will know after a 3:00 stake meeting tomorrow.
*I need to clean my bathroom. That's probably what this "chattiness" is all about. Avoidance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment