I am so ready for the snow to go away. Have I mentioned lately how much I don't love winter? Oh yes, that's right--I can't seem to shut up about it. It snowed AGAIN all day--from about 1:30 in the afternoon until about 9:00 last night. Even BRITTANY came home from school fed up and cursing the snow! That says a lot, since she is the one who couldn't wait for the first good snowfall so she could go sledding.
The main thing that's driving me nuts about it right now is the fact that I mopped the stupid floor yesterday and you can't even tell. If it was just melted snow it wouldn't be as big of a deal but the salt makes such a mess. I guess I just need to become resigned to mopping every stinking day and counting on the floor looking like crap at night after everyone's gotten home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hate the snow. I've been trying to keep a good attitude about it, but I can't lie to myself any longer. I hate the snow.
Post a Comment