I just finished the 3rd book in the Goose Girl trilogy by Shannon Hale, River Secrets. Can I just say that if you haven't discovered her books yet, you really need to! My sister raved about The Goose Girl so much I was driven to read it and loved it. The very first Shannon book I read was Princess Academy, which my mother gave my daughter for her birthday a couple of years ago. I of course snagged it and read it myself.
I'm trying to decide whether to read The Book of a Thousand Days or Austenland next. I'm really glad that there are more books! I hate it when I find a wonderful author/series and get to the last book. It makes me sad.
When I run out of Shannon books, I will probably start over on The Goose Girl and read the sequels again, too. They're that good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If your sister liked those books, they HAVE to be awesome.
Post a Comment